Wednesday, October 19, 2011

31 weeks and aunt laurie's visit

At almost 31 weeks, I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm going to work every day and aside from some swollen feet, heartburn and general discomfort, I can't complain.  The babies' growth (and mine) is pretty apparent week over week. Going forward, the babies will be entering a growth spurt and will be gaining about 3 oz. per week per baby. I'm a little nervous about what these means for my body!


Laurie came to visit this weekend and saved the day by helping assemble the cribs, changing table/dresser and baby swing. Once we get the nursery painted and the bedding and curtains arrive, we should be in good shape with the room.

3 comments:

  1. Love the belly. Flowers look nice. Get ready for the whirlwind called parenthood. Getting real close now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy - you look fantastic! Good luck in the 3rd tri!

    ReplyDelete